HR Comp: Changing the Face of Your Business
HR Comp is a Professional Employer Organization based out of East Tennessee that is dedicated to helping businesses become more efficient, productive and ultimately, profitable. Specializing in catering to the needs of entrepreneurs with small to medium-sized businesses, the organization offers services pertaining to the daily operational and human resources functions including payroll, compliance, and Workers Compensation insurance.
As a business owner, you want to focus on the things you do best, namely fostering the long-term goals of your business and getting your products or services into the marketplace. HR Comp understands that your business is valuable, and that trust is difficult to earn and almost impossible to regain if it is lost. Their personal approach and reliable professionalism has caused numerous clients to count on them, assisting in taking business goals and objectives to the next level.
What is a PEO?
By definition, a PEO stands for a Professional Employer Organization, which offers business owners the chance to improve organizational structure within their company. Their services increase productivity, efficiency, and grow revenue in the organization, making for more satisfied employees and allowing for improved business functions to take place. When a PEO and company form a contractual relationship, they share the traditional employer liabilities and responsibilities. For instance, HR Comp provides a complete human resource package to the client company’s employees and oversees employment law compliance, payroll, and taxes. In the meantime, the business owner is free to direct manufacturing, production, and the delivery of products and services.
What are the Benefits to the Employer/Employees?
• A PEO provides employees professional HR services, including access to employee handbooks, HR forms, policies, and procedures. In this way, employees will have clearly defined job descriptions and understand their duties. Structure will replace confusion in the workplace, ultimately making a business much more efficient.
• A PEO assists an employer with the recruiting and hiring process, ultimately saving time and ensuring that qualified talent fills the needed positions. It can also perform background checks prior to hire.
• A PEO can enhance the overall employee experience by offering user-friendly time and attendance logging software, as well as performance management evaluations. These services will keep employee records straight so that everyone understands where they stand and what is owed for paid time off.
• A PEO makes it a point to enhance the employee experience so that turnover is reduced. A PEO understands that it is costly to hire and train new employees, so they want to protect the return on employer investment.
• A PEO conducts risk assessments to minimize the chances of employee injury and employer liability. HR Comp believes the best approach to handling this issue is a preventative one that is delivered by creating a safe work environment.
• A PEO enhances a company’s compliance with state and federal laws. An employer can rest with the peace of mind that he is up-to-date on all important regulations.
• A PEO simplifies insurance claim management for Workers Comp and unemployment benefits. These can become especially costly and time consuming to small business owners. Rather than letting cases detract their attention from primary business issues, employers can pass on the responsibilities to the PEO.
• A PEO, overall, saves time and money by reducing paperwork hassles and providing company structure that both the employer and employees will appreciate.
HR Comp Services Offer Incredible Convenience
When you consider the number of ways a PEO can increase business efficiency, you may have trouble imagining the details of these services or how they are practically implemented. HR Comp specializes in optimizing three areas: payroll services, human resources, and Workers Compensation insurance. Each category offers numerous services at your disposal, and a consultation with one of their representatives will get you started on building a plan exclusively designed for your business needs.
Payroll and Tax Services Include:
• Web-based scheduling system
• Online portal
o 24 hour/day access
o Upload payroll data
o Add/remove employees
o Employee access to view/print W-2s or checks
o Employer access to view/print W-2s or checks
• Direct deposit
• Worksite check printing
• Payroll tax payment & liability
o Federal withholding
o State unemployment
o Federal unemployment
o Social Security & Medicare
• Tax form filings
o 940, 941
o State unemployment
o W-2’s and W-3’s
• Tax liens and child support garnishments
• Payroll import files
• Union dues
• Monthly, quarterly, annual reporting
• Payroll management reports
• Reconcile payroll transactions
• Maintain vacation and sick leave records
Human Resource Services Include:
• Web-based HR system
• Compliance assistance:
o State and federal employment laws
• Staffing management
• Employee audits
• Employee handbooks
• Position descriptions
• Pre-employment screening assistance
• Drug testing policies and procedures
• Employee files retention and maintenance
Workers Comp Insurance Services Include:
• Procurement of coverage
• Lower premium
• No down payment
• No payroll audit and premium
• OSHA compliance assistance
• Post accident drug testing
• Risk Management
o On-site safety inspections
o Safety materials
• Claims management
o Continuous claim support
• Workers Comp payments
• Certificates of insurance
• Fraudulent claim prevention and investigation
• Return to work programs
• Safety meeting assistance
• Safety training library
How Will These Services Improve Your Business?
With so many services at your disposal, the PEO provides a thorough plan to ensure all your logistical business needs are met. Payroll services are offered through TimeClock Plus Web 3.0, providing a user-friendly approach which is accessible 24 hours a day. The human resources division saves insurmountable time by recruiting and managing employees so that employers can enjoy the benefits of qualified hires. Finally, Workers Comp insurance services will put minds at ease knowing that the business is compliant with regulations and risk of employee injury is reduced. Even if an injury occurs, the company will resolve any claims so that the business remains on track and the employee receives proper attention.
Once all of these issues are addressed by HR Comp, business owners can use their time to develop other areas of their company. They may wish to procure new software or machinery to increase the quantity or quality of the products they sell. They can oversee new business partnerships or research new ideas, thereby preserving their passion for work and love of what they do best. Ultimately, a PEO removes the logistical hassles in business and allows you, the business owner, to organize your company and ensure proper growth. HR Comp represents productivity and efficient allocation of services, showing that they know how to work hard and smart.
Awesome design, congrats for the new site!!